NEW ATV NOMAD TRUNK FROM KIMPEX
At the Kimpex Buying Show for Motorcycle and ATV products in late August 2017, Kimpex unveiled its latest novelty for quad enthusiasts.
Kimpex again innovates with a new ATV trunk that is useful, flexible and ergonomic while remaining very affordable.
"The NOMAD trunk box offers much more than all other trunks in the same class. In terms of modularity, ergonomic profile, functionality, or compartmentalization capacity, the NOMAD trunk is beyond compare, especially for the price," states Benoit Chapdelaine, Kimpex's head of house product development.
To develop this trunk, Kimpex wanted to tackle 2 major problems that most quad enthusiasts encounter on their outings:
1. Allow for more items (of different sizes) to be transported on outings.
2. Allow the passenger to enjoy the drive while being just as comfortable as the driver.
To achieve that, the Kimpex team did much research and carried out many tests with users. After numerous prototypes, the NOMAD was born and presented to retailers as well as the industry's media on August 22.
To meet the needs of different types of customers, the NOMAD will be available in 2 versions:
NOMAD (#458000): Basic NOMAD trunk box - Price: 299.99$
ELECTRIC NOMAD (#458005): NOMAD trunk box with heated handles - Price: 369.99$
Here are some features of Kimpex's NOMAD trunk:
- Loading capacity of 115 litres (ex., 2 off-road helmets and many tools);
- Modular and easily removable side compartments to store bigger equipment or for direct access:
- Gas tank bracket at the rear of the trunk
- Several attachment points to easily secure the content with straps
- Secure and sturdy locking mechanism
- Superior comfort and ergonomics (angle of handles, back and seat)
- Access door to quickly reach inside the trunk box even when seated
- Quick and easy installation
- Airtight and watertight to prevent water and dust infiltration
- Compatible with all 1-seater ATV models
With its 2 distribution centres and over 86,000 products available, Kimpex is the Canadian leader in the distribution of parts and accessories for motorized sports. Based in Drummondville, Québec, the company has a network of more than 3500 retailers in Canada and the United States. This year, Kimpex is celebrating 50 years of experience in the distribution of the industry’s most prestigious brands. Kimpex is the distributor of choice in Canada.
More Like This
UPCOMING DIRTTRAX AIRTIMES
LATEST VIDEOS View All
FIRST LOOK: 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
June 6, 2018
Our early impressions of the all-new side-x-side from Yamaha.
2018 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S Review
March 28, 2018
Mike Lester gives you THE DIRT on the all-new, 72-inch wide and 168-horsepower 2018 Polaris ...
Top Gear View All
March 26, 2018
Polaris Introduces Industry-First Tech to PRO HD Winch Lineup
Rapid Rope Recovery Feature Now Standard on PRO HD Winch Lineup for RANGER®, RZR®, GENERAL®, SPORTSMAN® and ACE® Models
Ask Motorhead View All
April 18, 2017
WILDCAT TRAIL VS. WILDCAT SPORT
Would you be happier with a Wildcat Trail or would you go for a Wildcat Sport if you had your choice?
Headlines View All
June 19, 2018
Yamaha YXZ1000R and YFZ450R bLU cRU Racers Leading the Way in 2018
bLU cRU Extends Race Support to Lucas Oil Midwest Short Course League
Tourism View All
November 17, 2017
WIN AN OFF-ROAD FAMILY ADVENTURE GETAWAY
Win an Off-Road Family Adventure Getaway at Spearhead Trails in beautiful Southwest Virginia.