SuperClamp.net: Introducing Interactive Trailer Configurator
Our new tool makes ordering a snowmobile tie down system easy and intuitive.
NEW WEBSITE TOOL
Build your trailer right here: https://superclamp.net/build-your-trailer-now/
- Enhanced traction for snowmobile tracks on all trailering surfaces
- Enhanced traction for tires on atv’s/utv’s and dirt bikes
- Made from highly durable composite material
- 6 per kit, 15" (38cm) long, .875" (2.25cm) tall
JOKE OF THE DAY
I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that... After all, 6 lbs 3 oz is just not realistic.
As the winter season comes to a close it is once again time to stow away our winter sleds in favour of summer wheels. But just as important as caring for and securing our snowmobile for its summer hibernation, we must not neglect some simple care instructions for our other important winter accessories, like our Superclamp Front and Rear Tiedowns!
Yes, they are tough. And yes, they are built to last. But, after a long, hard winter of holding firmly to your most prized winter asset, they, too, deserve and require a little TLC. Here’s some simple tips to help ensure your Superclamps can do their job just as well next year as they did this year:
1. Superclamp (with Chain Style Assist) – Clean and generously oil the chain and lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook is.
2. Superclamp (with Cam Lever Assist) – Remove dust cap, clean, and replace. Lubricate the threads of the centre adjustment knob where the J-hook his.
3. Superclamps should be cleaned of any debris and excess moisture and stored in a dry place.
More Like This
UPCOMING DIRTTRAX AIRTIMES
LATEST VIDEOS View All
2022 Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR Overview
October 13, 2021
We had a 2022 Can Am Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR with Smart-Shox dropped off at the office ...
EPIC YAMAHA RMAX 1000 ADVENTURE
October 10, 2021
Special Correspondent Matt Lester tests the capabilities of Yamaha's Wolverine RMAX 1000 UTVs ...
Riding with Elvis Stojko and Dean McDermott
October 7, 2021
World Champion figure skater and Olympic Silver Medalist for Canada Elvis Stojko and Dean ...
MBRP Cat-Back Dual Rear Exit Truck Exhaust
September 30, 2021
Nothing compares to the rumble of a performance exhaust and your daily driver shouldn't be ...
Top Gear View All
October 18, 2021
Portable Gas-Powered Winch
Portable Winch Co., a Canadian Company, sent the Dirt Trax crew a gas-powered winch to put to use and we've been impressed with the ...
Ask Motorhead View All
April 18, 2017
WILDCAT TRAIL VS. WILDCAT SPORT
Would you be happier with a Wildcat Trail or would you go for a Wildcat Sport if you had your choice?
Headlines View All
October 7, 2021
CFMOTO Canada Contest Winner Announced
Presentation of the CFORCE 1000 Overland prize to the winner Emmanuel Landry
Youtube Nation View All
August 14, 2021
2021 Can-Am Commander 1000R XT-P Test Review
Our good friends at UTV On Demand had a chance to evaluate the 2021 Commander 100R XT-P and put together this detailed in-depth review. ...