CLICK N GO 2 ATV & UTV SNOW PLOW
With winter settling in across the North American snowbelt it is time to put your ATV or UTV to good work with a quality snowplow.
The Click N Go snowplow from Kimpex has always been a reliable choice, but it's now easier to use and way more efficient thanks to its Gen 2 design improvements.
Here's what you can expect with the Click N Go 2 Snow Plow:
• Quick mount system for easy attachment that litterly takes seconds. Removal is just easy and gives you full-unrestricted clearance when not pushing snow.
• Large handle that aides in installation, removal and angle adjustment.
• Foot pedal activated angle adjustment for quick adjustment when pushing snow off to the side of the vehicle.
• Dual pivot lift that raises the blade a full 16” off the ground compared the standard 8-10” of lift of conventional plows.
• Heavy-duty gauge steel construction that withstands the punishment of uneven surfaces and iced sections of snow.
• Available widths: 50-inch, 54-inch, 60-inch, 66-inch, 72-inch
• Extended frame mounts available for ATV and UTV track systems.
For more information on the Click N Go 2 Plow visit Kimpex at kimpex.com
More Like This
UPCOMING DIRTTRAX AIRTIMES
Polaris’ Ultimate Off-Road Vehicle: Lunar Rover Replica Commemorates Apollo 11 50-Year Anniversary
LATEST VIDEOS View All
Install & Overview of the MBRP 5" Outlander Performance Series Muffler
July 17, 2019
AJ is in the Trail Tech shop with MBRP Powersports Brand Manager - Jared Heshka - to discuss ...
Full Review of the 2019 Polaris RANGER XP 1000 EPS Back Country Edition
July 16, 2019
Luke ventures to take the 2019 Polaris RANGER XP 1000 EPS Back Country Edition into unknown ...
Yamaha Motorsports 2019 Sport Lineup Overview
July 18, 2019
Luke goes in-depth with the 2019 YFZ450R and 2019 Raptor 700R to discover what Yamaha is doing ...
A Closer Look at the Honda Talon 1000X & 1000R
July 19, 2019
With Honda’s leap into the sport side-x-side market official, Luke gets the low down on the ...
Dirt Trax Television 2019 - Episode 3 Encore Sneak Peek
July 15, 2019
Coming up on an encore episode of Dirt Trax Television:
Top Gear View All
July 5, 2019
MBRP Exhaust For Can-Am's G2 Outlander
MBRP 5-Inch Single Slip-on Performance Series Exhaust for Can-Am G2 Chassis
Ask Motorhead View All
April 18, 2017
WILDCAT TRAIL VS. WILDCAT SPORT
Would you be happier with a Wildcat Trail or would you go for a Wildcat Sport if you had your choice?
Headlines View All
July 19, 2019
Can-Am Announces Waterfowl Hunt Giveaway
Can-Am Off-Road is pleased to announce the Texas Waterfowl Hunt Giveaway. One lucky winner and a guest will win an all-expense paid ...
Tourism View All
November 17, 2017
WIN AN OFF-ROAD FAMILY ADVENTURE GETAWAY
Win an Off-Road Family Adventure Getaway at Spearhead Trails in beautiful Southwest Virginia.