CLAM BIGFOOT XL 2000 ICE FISHING SHELTER
With winter setting in across Northern United states and Canada the mindset of trail riding has shifted to dropping a line at your favorite ice-fishing hole.
Keeping dry, warm and comfortable is still an important aspect to getting the most enjoyment out of your day.
Clam's Outdoor XL 2000 fishing shelter has become the first choice for many and here are the three main reasons why.
1. Weighing only 35 pounds, its lightweight and compact package size makes it easy to transport and the XL 2000 can be set up easily by one person.
2. With 30% more interior space than its closet competitor there is plenty of room to accommodate 4-5 anglers comfortably competitor.
3. It's hard to go wrong with a ice shelter that is priced below $275 USD, and when you add in the value of its tough 600 denier fabric, durable frame construction the value becomes even greater.
· Super tough 600 denier fabric – Twice as tough as most competitive models
· Super-duty, flex tested poles (11mm)
· Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
· Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
· Triple layer corner pockets
· Lab tested hub assemblies - largest in the industry
· Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (4)
· Fishes 4 - 5 anglers comfortably
· 30% more interior space versus competitive model
For more information visit: clamoutdoors.com
More Like This
UPCOMING DIRTTRAX AIRTIMES
LATEST VIDEOS View All
Dirt Trax Television 2018 - Episode 15 Sneak Peek (Encore)
October 8, 2018
Coming up on this encore episode of Dirt Trax. . .
All-New ITP Versa Cross Tire Install & Test on RZR RS1 & Maverick X3 X rc
October 10, 2018
In the Trail Tech shop, we are upgrading both the Can-Am Maverick X rc Turbo R and Polaris ...
Full REVIEW: 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2
October 9, 2018
Mark looks to see if the 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 can bring riders a balance of both fun and ...
Ripping the 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport 1000R at CKMP
October 11, 2018
AJ travels to Carl Kuster Mountain Park in beautiful British Columbia to test out the recently ...
Dirt Trax Television 2018 - Episode 14 Sneak Peek
October 1, 2018
We test out the Maverick Sport at CKMP and review the Wolverine X2!
Top Gear View All
October 15, 2018
WARN VRX WINCH
WARN VRX winches feature full IP68 waterproofing to keep water and the elements out for years of reliable performance.
Ask Motorhead View All
April 18, 2017
WILDCAT TRAIL VS. WILDCAT SPORT
Would you be happier with a Wildcat Trail or would you go for a Wildcat Sport if you had your choice?
Headlines View All
October 10, 2018
American Honda to Produce Sport Side-by-Side
Today at the AIMExpo powersports trade show, American Honda revealed that it will produce a new sport side-by-side.
Tourism View All
November 17, 2017
WIN AN OFF-ROAD FAMILY ADVENTURE GETAWAY
Win an Off-Road Family Adventure Getaway at Spearhead Trails in beautiful Southwest Virginia.