Press Release –
Monster Energy Kawasaki ATV rider Josh Creamer rode a solid race aboard his Kawasaki KFX 450R during round nine of the WPSA to earn a top-five result at Old Bridge Township Raceway Park.
Coming off a three week break, Creamer entered the SuperQuad Pro 450 main event with a second and third-place finish in his heat races.
With a great start, he went into the first turn in the top five, but after falling back to seventh, he would later battled his way to finish the race in fifth.
“It was a good race,” said Creamer. “Some of the track was narrow and hard to pass. There were a few rough spots. Each race, the bike gets better. I’m looking forward to the final round.”
Teammate Jason Luburgh got caught up in a few wrecks and eventually came across the finish in 15th, while Baldwin Motorsports Kawasaki earned the 14th position.
“In the main event, I got tangled up with two other riders at the start of the race,” said Luburgh. “I spun out and had to make a charge back to the front. It wasn’t my weekend but the Kawasaki KFX 450R was running great and I’m looking forward to the final round.”
The Monster Energy Kawasaki ATV team will head to the Field of Dreams Motocross Park in Boswell, Pa., on August 18, for final round of the WPSA ATV Series.
For the most recent Kawasaki racing action, interviews and more visit www.kawasaki.com/racing
WPSA, ATV Series – Round 9
Old Bridge Township Raceway Park – Englishtown, N.J.
SuperQuad Pro 450 Class Results
1. John Natalie, Jr., Houtzdale, Penn., Honda
2. Chad Weinen, Galena, Ill., Suzuki
3. Doug Gust, Salem, Wis., Suzuki
4. Dustin Wimmer, Center Valley, Pa., Suzuki
5. JOSH CREAMER, N. STONINGTON, CONN., MOSNTER ENERGY KAWASAKI
6. Keith Little, Spruce Pine, Ala., Honda
7. Harold Goodman, Brownstown, Mich., Honda
8. Richard Pelchat, St. Romvald, QC, Yamaha
9. Joe Haavisto, New Ipswich, N.H., Suzuki
10. Russell Shumaker, Bristol, Wis., Suzuki
14. JOSH UPPERMAN, LOUISVILLE, OHIO, BALDWIN MOTORSPORTS KAWASAKI
15. JASON LUBURGH, ZANESVILLE, OHIO, MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI