Press Release –
Warn Industries today unveiled a new special-edition ATV winch built specifically for the most extreme riders who push themselves and their quads to the limit.
The new 3.0xt, a 3,000 lb. capacity unit built for extreme use, is the first WARN ATV winch to come with a standard synthetic rope (50 ft.), and also features a standard mechanical drum brake that is designed to provide positive operator control.
The 3.0xt’s synthetic rope is lightweight and contributes to an overall winch weight of just 16.3 lbs. A 3-ft. Chafe Guard Sleeve helps protect the rope from rocks and other natural hazards found in extreme terrain conditions.
Additional features of the new 3.0xt include:
– High-torque .9hp motor that delivers the correct balance of speed, torque and power. The winch is rated to pull 3,000 lbs.
– 3-stage planetary gear train that delivers superior performance and reliability. Proven to be the most efficient gear reduction design on the market today.
– Two control devices – hand-held remote control and handlebar mounted mini-rocker switch that give instant response during a winch operation.
– Powder-coated WARN Red finish
– Limited Lifetime Warranty
As a special edition winch, the 3.0xt will be produced in limited quantities and available while supplies last.
Customers can call 800-543-9276 or visit WARN.com to find an authorized WARN dealer.