Keeping cool and well hydrated and nourished during long treks on the trail can often times be difficult when just relying on a conventional cooler and ice.
On the flip side, ARB Fridge Freezers have proven to be the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4×4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions.
Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers’, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you’ll never again find your lunch water-logged by shifting ice, and there’ll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 37 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° f heat, while only drawing an intermittent 1.35 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source. That’s less than a single headlamp draws!
– 100% CFC free-low amp draw-ice free operation.
– Three year warranty.
– Powder coated zinc steel cabinet shell. Zinc steel provides excellent corrosion resistance.
– Recessed powdered coated steel fixed carry handles.
– Two piece injection molded lid, UV stable.
– Convenient on/off power indicator-integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC)
– Solar panel and generator compatible.
– Deep storage capacity for large upright bottles.
– User friendly, forward facing thermostat control.
– Built-in 12, 24 and 120 volt facility, making it ideal for use as a second fridge.
– Rounded corners and edges to protect vehicle upholstery.
– Fully removable lid and basket for easy access and cleaning.
– Ventilation grills allow operation even in the most confined cargo areas-user friendly, right angled plug-in point from cord to fridge.
– Operates at extreme angles (up to 30¡) without affecting operation or reliability
– Model: 10800352. Weight: 45.6 lbs. Capacity: 37 qts. External dimensions: H16.9′ x W15″‘ x D27.8″‘
– Internal led cabinet light.
– Separate dairy/fruit compartment.
– Interior drain plug.
– Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism.
– Integrated battery protection system (12/24v DC).
– Integrated power system.
– Average DC power consumption: 0.7 to 2.3 amp hr depending upon ambient temperature and the volume of food/beverages loaded in the unit. An optional transit bag is available to aid with insulation and protect your fridge from inevitable scrapes and dents. Technical-recessed front mounted digital control panel.
Fore more information vist ARB on the web at arbusa.com