With winter setting in across Northern United states and Canada the mindset of trail riding has shifted to dropping a line at your favorite ice-fishing hole.
Keeping dry, warm and comfortable is still an important aspect to getting the most enjoyment out of your day.
Clam’s Outdoor XL 2000 fishing shelter has become the first choice for many and here are the three main reasons why.
1. Weighing only 35 pounds, its lightweight and compact package size makes it easy to transport and the XL 2000 can be set up easily by one person.
2. With 30% more interior space than its closet competitor there is plenty of room to accommodate 4-5 anglers comfortably competitor.
3. It’s hard to go wrong with a ice shelter that is priced below $275 USD, and when you add in the value of its tough 600 denier fabric, durable frame construction the value becomes even greater.
· Super tough 600 denier fabric – Twice as tough as most competitive models
· Super-duty, flex tested poles (11mm)
· Oversized skirt for ample snow banking
· Oversized carry bag for easy re-packing
· Triple layer corner pockets
· Lab tested hub assemblies – largest in the industry
· Convenient ice anchor straps and strap pockets for windy conditions (4)
· Fishes 4 – 5 anglers comfortably
· 30% more interior space versus competitive model
For more information visit: clamoutdoors.com