Dubbed as the most powerful belt built for the most Xtreme machines; the Dayco XTX (Xtreme Torque) drive belt is engineered for the biggest big bores powered by an 800cc and up engine.
Specially-formulated high temperature Neoprene with the highest level of Aramid fiber loading available delivers track-churning performance for the most aggressive riders.
This innovative break-through design features deeper cogs on top and rounded cogs on the bottom for ultimate flexibility and longer belt life.
Dayco XTX highlights:
– Faster, more consistent throttle response at high speeds
– Quicker throttle response at mid-speed acceleration
– Greater secondary acceleration at high RPMs
– Reduced slippage during peek torque
– Increased horsepower capacity
– Better performance during deceleration (more responsive engine braking)
– Tested and proven reliability at well over 12,000 RPMs
– Cooler-running temperature than leading competitors
For more information on the full line of Dayco ATV drive belts, visit www.dayco.com.