If you wear a motocross helmet, then one of the essential parts of your off-road ensemble is your choice of goggles. Afterall, protecting your eyes is non-negotiable.
FXR Pilot LE goggles pair perfectly with FXR helmets but are also a great choice to match up with other brands. The integrated outrigger system allows the Pilot LE goggle to fit perfectly inside the eye-port of most helmets. The lightweight, Poly-Flex urethane frame has a firm yet pliable feel for ultimate comfort and protection. The exclusive frame material allows the Pilot LE goggle to conform comfortably to a variety of face shapes.
The 3D contoured triple-density face foam provides the best anti-drip, sweat protection available. The air vent system induces maximum airflow while keeping unwanted dust and debris out, which also allows moisture and condensation to escape freely, preventing lens fogging in varied riding conditions.
The Pilot LE goggle includes the highest quality polycarbonate, shatter-resistant, anti-scratch, and anti-fog coated lens with 100% UVA protection.
Tear-off posts integrated into the premium lens for quick and easy tear-off installation. Anti-static smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
The FXR Pilot LE goggle comes with a storage pouch that can be used for cleaning as well a spare CLEARIDIUM dual-layer Anti-Fog clear lens. There are also a variety of lens options to choose from.
DETAILS & SPECS
- CLEARIDIUM™ Anti-fog oversized, Impact resistant, pre-curved polycarbonate single lens
- Spare CLEARIDIUM™ dual-layer Anti-Fog clear lens included
- Premium Anti-Scratch and UV lens coatings
- 3D contoured triple-density face foam
- Rigid outriggers and soft frame for perfect fit & tension
- Moisture-wicking face fabric
- Premium strap with FXR silicone grip
- Removable nose piece
- Low-profile seamless ladder locks and strap-ends
- Soft storage/cleaning pouch included
- Tear-offs, accessories, parts and extra lens options available
For more information on FXR goggles and to find your perfect helmet and goggle setup, visit fxrracing.com