Easily pull a stuck ATV, Side x Side or even a Truck back to safety using the Power of Physics. A Stretching 1/2″ x 20′, 7260-Pound Kinetic Recovery Rope will require Less Effort compared to a rigid tow strap or chain.
Boasting a hefty 7,260 lbs Breaking Strength, it will easily handle your most demanding off-road powersport recovery needs. The high visibility red color provides added safety even in low light conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Made from 100% Nylon
- Stretches up to 28% of original length
- Reinforced pull loops adds strength where it’s needed most
- Coated to increase abrasion resistance
- Breathable and reusable storage bag for proper storage
- Proper Use/Safety Factors
- Maximum vehicle weight is one half (1/2) of the breaking strength
- Always inspect rope for damages before using. If damage, DO NOT USE
- Rope is under great tension when in use. To avoid injury, stand clear of rope when in use.
- Not designed for lifting
- 7260 lb. Breaking Strength
- 3630 lb. Maximum Vehicle Weight
- Width: 1/2″
- Length: 20′
- Looped ends
- Color: Red & Black