Are you looking for an offroad helmet with a large unrestricted field of vision? Then the Pioneer full-face helmet from LS2 might just be your perfect choice for offroad explorations. The Pioneer model gives you everything you need to enjoy adventure riding safely!
Constructed from lightweight Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) the Pioneer offers three (3) shell sizes for a great fitting helmet. Its optically correct, anti-fog, scratch-resistant shield comes with a quick-release system and an integrated fold-down Sunvisor. Seven (7) ports ensure good ventilation inside the helmet and the helmet’s flexible and adjustable peak creates the perfect look for the Backcountry adventurer.
– Shell: KPA (Kinetic polymer alloy)
– Shield: optically correct, anti-fog, scratch-resistant, with quick-release system (no tool required)
– Sunvisor: folding (TwinShield System)
– Ventilation system: 7 ports with dynamic flow-through
– Fastening system: quick release strap
– Lining: moisture-wicking, removable and washable, with anti-bacterial and odour-resistant fabric
– Padding: Magna-Tech, cut with 3D laser cutting technology
– Shells: 3
– Shape: long oval
– Weight: 1450 ± 50g
– Certified: DOT and ECE
For more information and to buy the LS2 Pioneer Adventure Helmet visit: kimpex.com