Step one to being ready to respond to an emergency is ensuring you are well prepared to begin with.
TireJect understands the importance of preparedness and has recently introduced two new emergency tire repair kits featuring Colby Valve.
The emergency repair kits, one for automotive and the other for off-road, come equipped with everything you need to repair a flat tire caused by bead leaks, slow leaks during temperature changes as well as broken valve stems with the Colby Valve.
The innovative Colby Valve is the only valve stem than can be installed tool-free in just minutes and is 20 times stronger than standard valves.
The Off-Road kit feature here comes equipped with the following:
• 10oz of TireJect Off-Road Tire Sealant
• Dispensing cap with hose for easy installation of tire sealant
• Colby Valve Stem with both tool-free and permanent installation hardware
• Metal tire plug kit (6 tire plugs, rubber cement glue, 3 replacement split-eye needles, allen key & cutter tool)
• Metal XL valve core removal tool
• Red valve stem cap to mark tire with installed tire sealant
• Durable carry case with latches (10.5″ x 8.3″ x 3.1″)
• Instruction cards & stickers
For more information on TireJect’s full line of products visit tireject.com