The new 2018 Alterra 90 from Textron Off Road offers the same high quality and fun as the adult- sized Alterra models, but in a package thats meant for youth riders.
The Alterra 90 is built for Y-12 users (youth 12 years and older) compliant to stringent CPSC/SVIA standards, with features that include full doorboards, padded handlebars, removable keys, standard dual rear brake lights and headlights and an orange whip safety flag.
Its powered by a 90cc, SOHC, 2-Valve, four-stroke engine with Duramatic automatic transmission, automatic choke and a 15mph speed governor, making it capable of powering youth and adults with an energetic, playful spirit. Parents and riders will appreciate that it comes with forward and reverse.
Its rugged independent front A-arm and rear swing arm suspensions deliver comfort, while hand- operated front and rear brakes keep it controlled.
– Clean, quiet, reliable, fuel-efficient 90cc, Air-cooled, Single Overhead Cam, 2-valve, 4-stroke engine
– Automatic CVT transmissions with Forward/Neutral/Reverse
– Electric start with automatic choke and kick-start backup
– Removable throttle/speed limiting governor
– Standard rear brake light for increased safety
– Adjustable spring preload shocks
– Composite front/rear racks with full
steel structure and 10-pound/15-pound
– Standard headlights and taillight for increased safety