The Wildcat 1000 X is the all-new High Horsepower King of the Wildcat 2-seat family.
The Wildcat X combines 90 plus horsepower with the industrys leading front and rear suspension, making it the best all-around Pure Sport ROV on the market.
High horsepower is only a number on paper if you cant get that power to the ground where it matters. That’s why Arctic Cat engineers partnered with Team Industries to develop a new Drive and Driven clutch that delivers the arm stretching torque and horsepower of the 951cc V-twin engine.
The Wildcat X also features a new sway bar that has been designed to work harmoniously with the all-new, 23-position, compression-adjustable FOX Podium shocks and Maxxis Bighorn tires to create an unrivalled pure-sport ROV experience.
The Wildcat X has been tested in some of the roughest off-road areas in the world, including Barstow, California, the expansive sand dunes in Glamis and rock climbing in Moab. Whatever trail you choose, the Wildcat X is for you!
– 90 plus Horsepower, V-Twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled, 951cc, Electronic Fuel Injection built for massive torque and the utmost of acceleration
– Industry-leading 5-Link rear suspension with 18-inches of suspension travel and 17-inches in the front and 13-inches of ground clearance
– Full Perimeter Exoskeleton frame with a best-in-class ride-in comfort and leg room
– Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) designed to maintain a light steering input effort with an infinitely adjustable tilt steering wheel
– Automatic transmission has a park-in-gear shifter with Reverse, Neutral, High and Low gears while the 2wd/4wd/Diff Lock switch is easy to locate on the dashboard
– Interior has a locking glove box and cup holders, color-matched bucket seats with 3-point seat belts, tube-frame doors with integrated nets and front and rear sport bumpers
– LED Headlights and Taillights utilize 50% less wattage
– Available in Vibrant Red and Team Arctic Green