Press Release –
Monster Energy Kawasaki ATV rider Josh Creamer earned second overall aboard his Kawasaki KFX®450R at the 10th round of the ITP QuadCross at Racetown 395 in Adelanto, Calif.
Following his dominating win during the eighth round in September, Creamer returned to the series to continue his momentum.
In the first moto, he got a good jump off the line but was pushed out going into the first turn. Running in seventh, Creamer made his way up to third and eventually finished the moto in second.
In the second moto, Creamer grabbed the holeshot and led the opening laps. After being passed for the lead, he hit one of the corners wrong and came off the quad. His quick recovery only cost him one position and he finished the race with a solid third-place.
“It was a pretty good race overall,” said Creamer. “The track had a good layout. This race helped us continue in the right direction toward making this a winning quad. I really think we can come out and win the final event next month.”
Creamer will be racing the final ITP QuadCross event at Glen Helen Raceway on December 2.
ITP QuadCross Series: Racetown 395 – Adelanto, Calif.
1. Dustin Nelson, Ramona, Calif., Yamaha
2. JOSH CREAMER, N. STONINGTON, CONN., MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI
3. Kory Ellis, Murrieta, Calif., Suzuki
4. John Ragon, Milan, Tenn., Suzuki
5. Landon Hurst, Laton, Calif., Honda
6. Justin Noss, Apple Valley, Calif, Yamaha
7. Jason, Fife, Temecula, Calif., Yamaha
8. Nick Hengtgen, Bakersfield, Calif., Yamaha
9. Dustin Wimmer, Center Valley, Pa, Suzuki
10. Keith Taylor, Victorville, Calif., Yamaha
For more visit Kawasaki.com