Press Release –
Monster Energy Kawasaki ATV rider Josh Creamer earned the overall victory after two solid moto wins during round eight of the ITP QuadCross in Surprise, Ariz.
Making his lone appearance to the series, Creamer made an immediate impact on the competition by launching his Kawasaki KFX®450R to the holeshot in the first moto.
After one lap, he was in second and waited patiently till he was able to get around the leader and come across the finish with the moto win.
In the second moto, Creamer got the holeshot again, but this time by several bike lengths. He led from start to finish and took home the overall victory.
The track was pretty wet and I ran out of tear-offs in the first moto, said Creamer. I did my best to keep it fast. I really liked the track. It was more my style, especially with the jumps. This race really helped us continue our progress in fine-tuning this new quad. We were able to see what worked and how we can move forward.
ITP QuadCross Series
Speedworld Raceway Surprise, Ariz.
September 29, 2007
1. JOSH CREAMER, N. STONINGTON, CONN., MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI
2. Kory Ellis, Murrieta, Calif., Suzuki
3. Jeffrey Spooner, Phoenix, Ariz., Honda
4. Landon Hurst, Laton, Calif., Honda
5. Jeremy Schell, Murrieta, Calif., Yamaha
6. Johnny Shafe, Marana, Ariz., Honda
7. Jason, Fife, Temecula, Calif., Yamaha
8. Denny Dernum, Williamina, Ore., Yamaha
9. Josh Fredrick, Moapa, Ariz., Honda
10. Evan Spooner, Phoenix, Ariz., Honda