Press Release –
KYMCO USA, exclusive U.S. importer of KYMCO brand scooters, ATVs and motorcycles will be bringing it’s product line up to the people in a series of 12 outdoor display and demo events across the US.
The list is a mix of motorcycle, scooter and ATV events chosen to display and feature the KYMCO product line for 2006.
“We’ve been making great progress in both expansion of our dealer network as well as customer awareness of KYMCO brand” said Bruce Ramsey, VP of Sales and Marketing for KYMCO USA. “The hands on approach of bringing our product to the people will accelerate our presence in the market and add to consumer confidence in our product.”
The schedule kicks off in Osseo, Minnesota at the Minnesota ATV Fair and winds down in October with demo rides at the Advanstar Off Road Expo event in Houston, Texas.
* MN ATV Fair May 6-7, Osseo, MN – ATV Display/ Demo
* Iron County Memorial Weekend ATV Rally May 26-29, Hurley, WI – ATV Display/Demo
* Americade June 5-10, Lake George, NY – Motorcycle & Scooter Display/Demo
* National ATV Jamboree June 19-24, Fillmore, UT – ATV Display/ Demo
* AMA Intl. Women & M/C Conference June 31-July 3, Athens, GA– Motorcycle & Scooter Display/Demo
* Laguna Seca Moto GP July 21-23, Monterey, CA– Motorcycle & Scooter Display
* Amerivespa July 28-30, Denver, CO – Motorcycle & Scooter Display/Demo
* Arizona ATV Outlaw Trail Jamboree September 8-9, Springerville, AZ – ATV Display/Demo
* Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree September 19-23, Richfield, UT – ATV Display
* FEMMOTO October 7-8, Las Vegas, NV – Motorcycle & Scooter Display/Demo
* OFF ROAD EXPO November 11-12, Houston, TX – ATV Display/Demo
For more details on the entire list of events go to www.KYMCOUSA.com.