Press Release –
During Bike Week in Daytona, KYMCO USA kicked off a travel schedule that will put the OEM at the motorsports industry’s premier events for 2007.
In Daytona, the distinctive KYMCO hauler was on hand at The Metric Experience offering demo rides on their scooter line as well as the Venox 250 motorcycle.
From there it was on to Salt Lake City for the Advanstar Off-Road Expo, the largest off-road consumer show series in the country. KYMCO ATVs, scooters and motorcycles were on display and ATV demo rides were available.
Two events are on the schedule for May. On May 4th and 5th, KYMCO offered ATV demo rides at the ATV Association of Minnesota’s second annual ATV Fair in Sauk Rapids, MN.
Then the hauler heads cross-country to the Extreme Motorsports Expo in Costa Mesa, CA, the largest event of its kind on the West Coast.
The second half of the 2007 tour season shapes up like this:
• June 4-9: Americade, Lake George, NY
• July 12-15: Amerivespa 2007, Seattle, WA
• July 20-22: Red Bull US Grand Prix, Laguna Seca Monterey, CA
• July 27-29: AMA Mid-Ohio Vintage Days, Lexington, OH
• August 1-5: Oregon Dune Fest, Winchester Bay, OR
• August 24-26: Ducks Unlimited Outdoor Festival, Oshkosh, WI
• September 12-16: Golden Aspen Motorcycle Rally, Ruidoso, NM
• October 6-7: Advanstar Off-Road Expo, Pomona, CA
• October 6-7: FEMMOTO, Las Vegas, NV
• October 25-27: The International Lawn, Garden & Power Equipment Expo, Louisville, KY
• November 1-4: The Lone Star Rally, Galveston, TX
• November 9-11: IMS Cycle World Show Demo Rides, Houston, TX
• December 7-9: IMS Cycle World Show Demo Rides, Long Beach, CA
• December 14-16: IMS Cycle World Show Demo Rides, San Mateo, CA
“With our mobile marketing vehicle fully loaded with two and four-wheel products, we can really offer visitors a chance to experience the whole KYMCO line,” said Bruce Ramsey, KYMCO USA Vice President for Sales and Marketing. “Being a part of these events, and in many cases participating as a sponsor, continues to raise our profile in the marketplace.”
For more information, go to KymcoUSA.com/events