Press Release –
Activities Include Autograph Sessions, All-New YFZ450R Public Showing and Fan Hospitality Area
Yamaha Racing will converge on the Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) Ironman Finale this weekend in Crawfordsville, Indiana, to celebrate another championship season.
Yamaha’s festivities will include race team autograph sessions, the first public showing of the highly-anticipated YFZ450R and a hospitality area for fans and kids.
Bill Ballance, Yamaha’s top veteran, recently locked in his record breaking ninth consecutive GNCC ATV XC1 Pro championship, aboard his YFZ450, while Donnie Ockerman, a Yamaha up-and-comer, secured his first XC2 Pro Am championship.
Another Yamaha champion, Traci Cecco, will have her final battle in her quest for an unprecedented seventh women’s title. Traci currently leads the women’s series by a point.
Yamaha’s ATV Race Team Autograph Sessions:
– Friday, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., at Action Motorsports in Lafayette, Indiana
– Saturday, (approx) 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., at Yamaha’s display area at the race track.
YFZ450R and Championship Celebration and Fan Hospitality:
– Public showing of the all-new, not-yet-available YFZ450R; on display all weekend at Yamaha’s display area.
– Hot chocolate, popcorn, and Halloween candy given away all weekend at Yamaha’s display area.
– Public demo rides on board Yamaha sport and utility ATVs (weather permitting) throughout the weekend at Yamaha’s display area.