Slide’em announced at SEMA that it is bringing its newest premium, flagship smartglove, the Moto Racing-Pro Smartglove, to North America. The high-end smartglove offers an industrial and robotic design, innovative 100% silver plated tips in all 10 fingers, heavy duty rubber protection and silicone grip to take on challenges in performance racing requiring touch screen devices.
“The cutting edge design mixed with touch screen capability will set a new bar for touch screen gloves around the world,” said Lawrence Crook, Founder and CEO, Slideem Smartgloves. “This Smartglove brings the best design and functionality into one glove – a glove that, for many, will be the connection between touch screen technology and heavy duty functionality.”
The global roll out began last week in Canada and USA. The Smartgloves will be available online at www.slideem.com and a number of retail partners.
“After one day of wearing the gloves, you’ll realize what you’ve been missing!,” continued Crook. “With gloves as cool as this, you won’t want to take them off! Customers can now connect with their touch screen devices with the gloves on – and all 10 fingers! I envisioned pit crews and racing teams running all their touch screen systems and monitors wearing my gloves. The recent launch of Windows 8 touch screen computers makes anything possible for Performance Racing.”
* 100% silver plated material – 2-way stretch scratch resistant material
* More conductive than your finger!
* Flexible and perfect accuracy on all 10 fingers
* Works on all touch screen devices – Mobile, Tablets etc.
* High quality silver plated material
* Smartglove is silver material technology that is applied to all Slide’em Smartgloves.
* Claims the quote for “The Original Smartglove”
MOTO RACING-PRO DESIGN & STYLE
* High-Accuracy Smartglove Touch screen Material on all 10 fingers
* Reinforced SBR padded palm for extreme conditions on palm
* PVC knuckle protection & heavy duty strap with inside quick release
* Premium fit glove design for superior flexibility and dexterity
* Hi-temp silicone grip control on palm – with circuit board pattern
* Double layered synthetic leather palm for hand comfort
The worlds first touch screen glove designed for the motor racing sports and performance racing team crews. The majority in this field have touch screen devices and currently need to remove gloves while working to interact with personal or work devices.
For more about Slide’em visit slideem.com