This Maximum Traction / Mud Terrain tire was created in partnership with TIS Offroad offering up to 26-inch rim diameter sizes. The TIS TT1 by Hercules is designed for recreational, off-road drivers and enthusiasts seeking a stylish, aggressive look. It features two distinct shoulder designs for individuals to customize their vehicle and an aggressive tread pattern design for excellent grip in extreme conditions.
The tire’s tread block geometry and void ratio work in partnership to ensure mud, rocks and water are expelled efficiently to provide a high level of grip and performance on tough terrain. The duo has also optimized the tire’s profile shape to provide a footprint that balances pressure distribution for even wear and an extended service life. A stair-step tread design also improves the tire’s self-cleaning capabilities to prevent stone drilling.
The TIS TT1 will be available in 19 high floatation sizes with an overall diameter range of 33in to 37in and will fit wheels with rim diameters from 17in to 26in.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Robust tread compound formulated to enhance durability by maximizing strength and puncture resistance in the most adverse driving conditions while prolonging tread life.
- Optimized profile shape that provides an ideal footprint for balanced pressure distribution to support even wear and enhanced longevity.
- Strategic tread block geometry and optimized void ratio– work in tandem to expel mud, dirt, rocks, and water and provide excellent grip in hi/lo speed situations, while reducing irregular wear caused by rugged terrains.
- Reinforced shoulder design – enhances overall strength at high-stress points while increasing grip, handling, and cornering confidence.
- Unique stair-step tread design – adds rigidity and improves self-cleaning capability by preventing stone drilling and debris retention
For more information visit: herculestire.com