Considering Opening An ATV Park

- Advertisement -


We are considering opening an ATV park here in Portales, NM.

Can you tell me where I can find any info on insurance, track lay outs, etc?

Thank you

Norm Behr


The best place to start, in my opinion, is with the National Off-Highway Vehicle Conservation Council (NOHVCC).

This organization represents the interests of off-roaders of all kinds and the staff interfaces with land authorities at all levels.

NOHVCC has a Trail Manual that contains information about the issues you raise, although it is directed more to public land than private, this will be a good jumpstart.

Contact NOHVCC at

CJ Ramstad

Dirt Trax Online
Dirt Trax Online
Check back frequently for new content and follow us on social media!
Previous article
Next article

Trending Now



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Recent Comments

Mike Lester on The BEST ATV For You!