This season on Dirt Trax Television AJ Lester brought a 2012 Ranger 800 XP into the shop to create the ultimate recovery rig to assist in pulling out the stuckest of the stuck.
By adding some sweet aftermarket parts and accessories, the project really took shape over the course of the season.
Here’s a list of some of the cool products we added:
* lift kit from Rubber Down Customs
* 30-inch ITP Mud Light XXL tires
* Warn XT40 winches on the front and back
* Warn winch mount/bumper
* Series 34 Marine gel battery with dual post hookups
* Warn aluminum skid plate
* Hitch mountable 2-inch receiver plate for mounting the rear winch
* 8 Warn WXT400-HID driving lights
* 4 Warn WXT200 fog lights
* Custom snorkel kit from Snorkel YouR ATV
* Polaris Ranger Tire Box spare tire carrier
* Rubber Down 1.5 inch spacers on the front
* 1/4 aluminum spacers on the rear
Click below to watch a continuous playlist of these segments!
Stay tuned for an upcoming episode where we put our Ranger Ultimate Recovery Vehicle to the test!
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel by visiting YouTube.com/dirttraxtv!