Suzuki Amateur ATV racers took a total of 17 Podium Positions, including 4 wins, 8 second place finishes, and five third place finishes at the Birch Creek ATV National.
Suzuki makes some of the most competitive ATVs in the world, and the Suzuki amateur racers at the recent Birch Creek ATV National know it.
Suzuki racers took a total of 17 podium positions in a variety of classes, including four overall wins, eight runner-up finishes, and five third place finishes.
American Suzuki Motor Corp. would like to thank those racers who choose to ride Suzuki, and congratulate the following riders on their podium finishes:
– Kyle Grissom, Chase Cunningham, and Larry Miner, who swept the Junior 25 Plus class with a 1-2-3 finish for Suzuki.
– Chase Snapp, who took first in the Pro-Am Production class, and second in the Pro-Am Unlimited class.
– William Lloyd and Josh Williams, who piloted their Suzukis to a 1-2 finish in the Open B class.
– Dallas Tapscott and Thomas Mcarn, who took first and third in the Schoolboy Sr. (14-17) class.
– Daniel Holisington and Ryan Wilson, who went 2-3 in the 450 C class aboard their Quadracer R450s.
– Frankie Wyant, who took second place in the Open Class.
– Ryan Wheeler and Stevie Lloyd Jr. for taking a 2-3 finish in the 4-Stroke C class.
– Clayton Chin in the Production C class, who took second place aboard his Suzuki.
– David Henderlite, who took second place in the Veteran 30+ class.
– Jacob McGraw for putting his Suzuki on the podium in the 4-Stroke B class.
Suzuki ATVs are known for being great racing machines, just ask Rockstar Makita Suzukis defending back to back ATV Motocross Champion Dustin Wimmer, or his teammate and this seasons current points-leader, Josh Creamer! So if you are an amateur racer looking to get the edge on the competition, head to your local Suzuki dealer and check out the latest Suzuki racing machines!
About Suzuki: The Motorcycle/ATV Division of American Suzuki Motor Corporation (ASMC), Brea, Calif., was founded in 1963 by Suzuki Motor Corporation. ASMC markets motorcycles and ATVs via an extensive dealer network throughout 49 states. ASMC’s parent company, Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC), based in Hamamatsu, Japan, is a diversified worldwide manufacturer of motorcycles, ATVs, scooters, automobiles and marine engines. Founded in 1909 and incorporated in 1920, it has 120 distributors in 191 countries.