The Wildcat 4 1000 answers the call for pure-sport ROV enthusiasts who want to carry 2 or more passengers.
The Wildcat 4 is purpose built with many of the industry-leading key features found in the Wildcat 1000, but Arctic Cat engineers have gone beyond “industry-leading”.
A completely new drive and driven clutch was designed in partnership with the leading clutch authority, Team Industries.
The new clutching system answers the call for improved acceleration while putting the massive torque and horsepower of the 1000 engine to the ground where it matters.
In addition, a new sway bar has been designed to work harmoniously with the all-new PODIUM FOX SHOX, creating an unrivalled operator and passenger experience.
* Industry-leading 5-Link rear suspension, 13-inches of ground clearance, and 18-inches of rear suspension travel!
* Full Perimeter Exoskeleton frame was stretched 29-inches to accommodate four occupants with a best-in-class ride-in comfort and leg room
* Interior has a locking glove box and cup holders, four high-back bucket seats with 3-point seat belts and four tube-frame doors with integrated nets
* V-Twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled, 951cc, Electronic Fuel Injection built for massive torque and improved acceleration
* Automatic transmission has a park-in-gear shifter with Reverse, Neutral, High and Low gears while the 2wd/4wd/Diff Lock switch is easy to locate on the dashboard
* Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS) designed to maintain a light steering input effort with an infinitely adjustable tilt steering wheel
* LED Headlights and Taillights utilize 50% less wattage
* Available in three painted metallic color choices: Sunset Orange, Black and Arctic Green
* MSRP $19,599 US/ $21,999 CAN